ABOUT | Aspyre Solutions
“It’s time to get out of the cube… by thinking outside of the box.”
My work is about redefining the way we approach professional growth, by understanding brand building on a personal level as it relates to the specific and monetizeable value that we each bring to the professional table. As the driving force behind your small business or freelance venture, are a brand: a creative entity comprised of knowledge, expertise, experience, tappable resource networks, and lessons learned. Those intangible assets have serious value to the right audience, and my job is help you get clear as day on who that audience is, how to speak to, reach and engage them, and how to make damn sure they receive that message around your value loud and clear.
I specialize in working with sole proprietor businesses around small business development and startup, brand building, operations, and making the career transition from employee to self-employed. Services offered include:
- Small Business Consulting & Development
- Exit Strategy Planning for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Career Transition Consulting
- Business Planning Tools & Operations
- Blogging & Writing
- Speaking & Workshops
Why Do People Want to Work With Me?
- I have nearly 10 years experience running and working for companies wherein I’ve specifically focused on helping creative professionals develop careers plans, understand their freelance market value, and find lucrative, enjoyable work.
- I do a lot of work specifically around transition, because it’s a separate strategy in its own. We do some heavy work around financial planning, transferrable skills, understanding and communicating your value, and a slew of other areas that are at the heart of making that transition a successful one.
- We work hard on planning and goal setting, but I also give you the hands-on tools to go out and execute those plans, and hit those goals! Tools I use in my every day business, and with my own small business and career clients. Effective tools like an Exit Strategy Budget Template, Competitive Analysis Worksheet, Target Market Analysis Tool, Profit & Loss Tracking Tool, and insightful advice and resources for building a professional website presence for your personal or business brand.
- My unique 3-Tier coaching model looks individually at where you are professionally, and uses that gauge to shape the coaching program around your individual situation, needs, challenges and interests, whether you’re just starting out, actively in transition, or anticipating growth.
- As they say, “I’m not only the President…I’m also a member.” I didn’t just wake up one day and decide to work with creative folks. I’m a creative professional myself, navigating the trenches of every-day freelancer-dom as an illustrator and designer, in addition to a creative business and career consultant. Both my passions, both my talents, and both my purpose.