GOING FROM EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR: Breaking Free of the 9 to 5 Â (FREE)
Wednesday, February 29 @ 2:00pm ET Â | Â Dial-In Provided
Hey there aspiring entrepreneurs and creative freelancers! Â Thinking about flying solo, i.e. leaving the 9 to 5 and starting up your own business? Â Good news! Â The last small biz webinar in the Fall was a HUGE hit, and we’re back for more. Â Tune in on 2/29 as we talk about the ins & outs, down & dirty, good & bad of flying solo and working for yourself!
Some other great points we’ll touch upon:
- Why now is actually a great time to start your business.
- How to start a business with little investment & risk, and big potential.
- How working for yourself can actually provide more career and financial stability than a full time job.
- The biggest mistakes entrepreneurial newbies make that ultimately set them up for failure.
- Creating an exit strategy to transition from your current career to part or full time business owner.
- Tips for starting up a side gig while you’re still working full time.
- Much, much more!
WHEN:Â Wednesday, February 22 @ 2pm ETÂ
WHERE:Â Virtual Webinar. (No pants required)
HOW MUCH: Â Free (Of Course)