SPEAKING EVENTS & WORKSHOPS
I have lead workshops and presentations on effective job searching, career transition and other fun life purpose topics for a number of colleges and institutions including Boston University, Pace University, Touro College and the Newark Public Schools. With a combination of personable stage presence, interesting and relevant content, and pretty solid multimedia chops, my goal is to create interactive presentations that get the audience thinking and asking the questions that leave them walking away with tangible value!
Several of my past presentations have included:
- PARSONS THE NEW SCHOOL FOR DESIGN: Social Media, Branding & the Fashion Industry (NYC Social Media Week 2012)
- BOSTON UNIVERSITY: Self-Promotion Strategies for Professionals in Interactive Media
- NEWARK PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Job Searching 101: Best Practices
- PACE UNIVERSITY: Can Networking Really Get Me a Job?
- PACE UNIVERSITY: Empowerment & Your Job Search
- TOURO COLLEGE: Creating an Effective Job Search Strategy
- Marketing Your Personal Brand: How to Get Noticed, & Get Hired
- From Employee to Entrepreneur: Breaking Free of the 9 to 5
- 6 Steps for Getting Called Back, & Getting Hired
- Secrets of the Job Search Guru
I am happy to customize a topic to fit your organization or group’s needs – just ask! For more information please contact me.