ESSENTIAL CAREER & SMALL BUSINESS READS FROM MY BOOKSHELF:
From creative brainstorming and inspiration, to strategic planning and business operations, building a business and a career is a continued cycle of learning. Â Check out a couple of my top reads and resources for creatives, careerists and entrepreneurs.
- Book Yourself Solid: The Fastest, Easiest, and Most Reliable System for Getting More Clients Than You Can Handle Even if You Hate Marketing and SellingÂ (Michael Port)
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About ItÂ (Michael Gerber)
- The Artist’s WayÂ (Julia Cameron)
- Start Something That MattersÂ (Blake Mycoskie, Founder –Â Tom’s Shoes)
- How to Stop Worrying and Start LivingÂ (Dale Carnegie)