GOING FROM EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR: Breaking Free of the 9 to 5
Hey there aspiring entrepreneurs and creative freelancers! Thinking about flying solo, i.e. leaving the 9 to 5 and starting up your own business? Good news! The last small biz webinar in the Fall was a HUGE hit, and we’re back for more. Tune in on 2/22 as we talk about the ins & outs, down & dirty, good & bad of flying solo and working for yourself!
- Why now is actually a great time to start your business.
- How to start a business with little investment & risk, and big potential.
- How working for yourself can actually provide more career and financial stability than a full time job.
- The biggest mistakes entrepreneurial newbies make that ultimately set them up for failure.
- Creating an exit strategy to transition from your current career to part or full time business owner.
- Tips for starting up a side gig while you’re still working full time.
- Much, much more!
WHEN: Wednesday, February 22 @ 2pm ET
WHERE: Virtual Webinar. (No pants required.)
HOW MUCH: Free (Of Course)